Assistant Manager - User Experience Management
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219958
Main Responsibilities :
- Project Management: responsible for the complete life-cycle of a new/modified IT system
- User Experience (UX) Design:Develop a thorough knowledge of the user experience practice by evolving design principles, standards, best practices, and UX testing process. Create conceptual wire frames, user flow diagrams, and prototypes to solidify design direction and plans.
- Explore opportunities to make use of new technology channels / such as big data, social media, mobile app and customer trend in the market and continue improve ours interactive technology to be ahead of competitor
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, BA, MIS, Communications or other related field
- At least 5 years experience in internet, Technology, solutions to support end-to-end business processes improvement or other job fields related to Digital marketing and online business
- Knowledge in methods and techniques for reporting the progress of activity against plan
- Experience in Project Management / Business Development is preferable
- Experience in creating wire framing, storyboards, user flows & process flows
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Strong interpersonal skill and communication skill for Thai and English
- Preferably with large consumer brand developing projects
For further information, please contact Jirapa Aupto at 081-358-0294, 02-638-7402
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.