Assistant Manager - Sales
Dialog Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247077
This role will focus on assisting the Sales Manager in increasing business opportunities in product sales in the up and/or downstream market and/or plant maintenance services.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding our customer base;
- Build long-term relationships with both new and existing customers
- Promote the company's products and services that address the customers' current or future objectives
- Negotiate contract and tender terms & conditions to meet both customers and company needs
- Keep abreast of market trends and technologies related to our product lines and services;
- Liaise regularly with team members and suppliers
- Prepare quotations and administer customer accounts
- Achieving sales target set
- BSc in Engineering Degree or relevant field. Chemical Engineering is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years of experience preferably in the oil & gas, petrochemical industries
- Proven experience in a business development or sales role
- Capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and knowledge
- Good interpersonal skill, customer oriented with good presentation skill and team player
- Able to work independently and travel
- Possess a good command of English and fluent in Thai language
- Working location will be in Rayong, Thailand
Interested candidates are required to apply online with resume attached. Resume must be written in English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dialog Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
About Dialog Systems (Thailand) Ltd.