Assistant Manager-Revenue Assurance Team
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202134
Level : Assistant Manager
Report to : Team Leader – Revenue Assurance
- Plan and prioritize revenue assurance activity according to business impact or business direction to ensure that the revenue leakage is timely mitigated. To take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of revenue streams by detecting revenue leakages and implementing preventative measures to mitigate these revenue leakages
Principal Accountabilities :
- Accountable for managing revenue assurance activity starting from risk identification, control design and implementation, transferring the control to line organization.
- Conduct revenue leakage case analysis to identify the root causes of the problems as well as recommend mitigation and recovery plan or activity to minimize the impacts to business and support for the further process regarding revenue assurance.
- To monitor and maintain accuracy and completeness of end-to-end revenue stream process.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc report development regarding revenue leakage assessment to support management or relevant functions
- Coordination with relevant functions to improve efficiency of revenue leakage assessment process or system
- Providing technical or information support with both internal and external entity in relevant to revenue leakage assessment to ensure that all revenue leakage cases can effectively be closed
- Ensure operational compliance with dtac’s policies and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
- Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer, Finance, Accounting, Business Management or equivalent.
- 5+ experience in Revenue Assurance or Business Analysis or Audit, preferably in telecommunication business
- Good analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good Communication
- Team working
- Ability to motivate people
- Management skills
- Good in English both verbal and written
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Krissana for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.