Assistant Manager - Reporting & Disclosure
BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244746
- Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements with full notes to accounts based on IFRS.
- Study of the Accounting Systems and processes in order to remove bottlenecks in order to reduce the time required for preparation of financial statements.
- Assisting in preparation of IM or Prospectus for IPO process including pro-forma financial statements for prior periods.
- Liaising with Financial Advisors, Counsel and Internal Control Assessment advisor for due diligence with the objective to go for IPO.
- Taking active role in new IT and MIS systems implementation.
- All related work in Accounts and Corporate Finance Department.
- Any other duties relating to reporting and disclosure of accounting matters that may be assigned from time to time.
- Master’s/Bachelor's degree in accounting with at least 4 years of experience Accounting and Finance function. Preference will be given to candidates working in listed public companies.
- In depth study of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Thai GAAP
- Candidates with CPA/CA qualification will be given preference.
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities in English.
- Detail oriented, well organized, strong planning and prioritization abilities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Founded in 2004, the Boutique Group of Companies has rapidly evolved into one of Thailand’s leading developers in the limited service hospitality sector with a proven track record of developing high quality projects in partnership with some of the world’s leading property groups. We also have a substantial presence in the condominium, retail and food service segments in Thailand.
Boutique’s existing hotel portfolio includes 6 properties with over 1,000 rooms - 4 Citadines and 1 Oakwood properties in Bangkok, and a hotel in Pattaya. Our first foray into retail, Rain Hill 47, a community mall on Sukhumvit Soi 47 in Bangkok, won 2 awards from the Thailand Property Awards in 2012. More recently, Boutique entered into the condominium sector with Treetops Pattaya offering 252 condominium units for sale and we became the master franchisee for Marugame Seimen, Japan's number one udon chain, with 26 stores now open in Thailand.
New projects are under development now in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai while Boutique is also providing third party development services on five other projects in the country. To support our continued expansion, we are seeking talented people who desire to be a part of a small, fast growing team and a dynamic organization.