Assistant Manager – Online Marketing
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248161
Employer Ref. update
Marketing assistant manager supports the work of online marketing managers and effectively manage and implement campaigns under the requirements of Cigna and Business Partner at maximizing company profits as well as support online partnership operations. This includes developing programs and campaigns that create new revenue streams with online partnership and contributes to the effectiveness of the partners’ business operations, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Reports To: Online Marketing Manager
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Excellent execution to support online marketing and partner’s requirement by working closely with all involved parties both internally (IT, Marketing Communication, Customer Services, Operations, Persistency, and Product Development teams) and externally to ensure all requirements are well implemented within the committed timeline.
- Support manager to implement marketing campaign/ activities / new product launch and ensure all are well implemented within the committed timeline.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with partners and all involved parties. This includes gaining an in-depth knowledge of the business partners to ensure that all relationship management procedures are communicated and followed.
- Facilitate a smooth running of the business operations of both business partner and internal departments.
- Monitor marketing campaigns/ activities and business partner performance and deliver in depth analysis with action plans, this includes monthly performance, business partner performance and other business meetings.
- Be able to use the experience and key learning from the previous campaign to give recommendations to manager for next campaigns launching
- Monitor Business Positioning by analyzing the competitor and business partner to ensure the competitive positioning in the market as well as insights that impact sales.
- Handle day-to-day operational issue
- Performs a wide variety of professional level support duties; performs related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a marketing and or business development role or equivalent position.
- Master’s Degree in business field or MBA would be an advantage.
- Qualification in the insurance field would be an advantage.
- Successful track record in developing and launching products or campaign in the financial industry
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Exquisite communication and cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understand priority setting to meet agreed objective and timeline
Personal Competencies Required:
- Are a strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Well-developed relationship skills.
- Confident, self-motivated, drive for result and passion to win
- Passionate about online technologies
- Must demonstrate good judgement and the ability to take action as appropriate (especially handling partnership private data).
- Organized and process driven - ability to manage workload, resolve issues, as well as high attention to details
- Good command of English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
About Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: