Assistant Manager, IT Support
ONYX Hospitality Group
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245936
You will be responsible for:
- Perform system administration, helpdesk support, software installation and end-user training.
- Maintain integrity of data on system ensuring the daily Backup was completed successfully and system monitoring such as centralized Antivirus.
- Maintain In-House developed program such as PMP, OnCoMo, etc. and maintain data backup integrity
- Provide consultation services and technical support on hardware, operating and database systems.
- Maintain detailed log of all IT equipment (i.e. serial numbers, make, model, what software is on each computer, etc.)
- Standby IT support by phone call and remote after working hours and on site if emergency case.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The successful candidate has:
- 1-3 years relevant working experience, age between 25-35
- Proficiency in English; written and spoken
- Bachelor degree with concentration on IT network, systems or security
- Experience with Windows Server, Client, ADFS and Windows Server Administration
- Knowledge of network protocols, network security
- Knowledge of Hotel IT systems is an advantage
- Thai Nationality ONLY
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your resume in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary to:
Ms. Sakhila Laksanabenjarong : Manager, Talent Management
ONYX Hospitality Group
847 Petchburi Road, Bangkok 10400
Tel: (02) 255-3767, (02) 255-4588 Fax: (02) 255-3718
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ONYX Hospitality Group
About ONYX Hospitality Group
Partnership. Passion. Performance.
ONYX Hospitality Group is a leading hotel management company that combines the expertise of a truly global executive team with the hospitality excellence for which Asia is renowned. ONYX prides itself on an open, approachable leadership style and recognises that the relationships and mutual trust established with our property partners are the fundamental basis for the success of any hotel management company. Their needs and concerns are our driving force.