Assistant Manager, IT BPO
Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236616
- Provide effective IT support and delivery of BPO IT projects
- Responsible for technical support, technical equipment /systems, project implementation, support and competence development for BPO.
- Liaise with corporate IT and provide information for the development of IT strategies and new projects
- Ensure that quality and service levels meet group standards
- Ensure daily hardware, software maintenance and Server maintenance
- Provide proper IT tools and support to meet required service for our business
- Manage & Maintain Web Filtering (Sophos), Cisco products
- Manage back up database and file service in share drive
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of hardware, software and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Strong background in IT with at least 2-3 years experience in IT Supervisor level
- Knowledge of IT systems and processes used in the transport sector is preferable
- Knowledge of hardware, network and application functionality
- Solid experience in Windows Servers, Active Directory, DHCP, NAS, Anti-virus technology, WIFI system.
- Experience in virtualization technology (VM Ware) will be an advantage
- Experience in Office 365 will be an advantage.
- Solid Knowledge in Firewall, Web filtering (Sophos), Cisco Products
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Conceptual knowledge of ERP systems and databases
- Good in English
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, Please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary by click “Apply Now”
Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
HR Strategy Department
Prakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-736 2772 Fax : 02-741-4080-1
Website : www.geodiswilson.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
About Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
Geodis Freight Forwarding is a division of Geodis Group, a global logistics provider. As part of the French railway company SNCF, Geodis offers a wide range of sustainable, innovative and cost saving multimodal solutions.
Geodis Freight Forwarding makes customers more competitive by delivering their cargo across five continents by sea and air and by making their supply chain transparent and easy to manage.
An early trendsetter in supporting customers in the region, Geodis Freight Forwarding was one of the first international logistics companies to establish operations in China and India, and has been operating in Asia Pacific for over 30 years. It has a passionate team of more than 2,500 employees in the region, striving to deliver ‘best in class’ customer service and performance.
We logistic your growth