Assistant Manager – HR
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257681
A person taking this role is required to be in charge of all HR and related functions. It is reporting to Function Head (FH-HR) of the unit. The role is expected to contribute in areas of HRM operations, HR Development, General Affairs, Employee Engagement, and Legal and Compliances in particular to labour law. Support the team and ensuring execution of HR strategy are delivered.
- Supervise and deliver human resources operations in HRM and HRD, and processes to be in line with corporate and HR strategies.
- Analyze data related to HR for planning and development of organization and people
- Ensure high level of engagement within organization
- Liaison with government agencies in particular to labour, Social Security , Skill Development departments, Police , Local Administration etc.
- Ensure statutory compliances as per laws of land in timely & efficient manner.
- Successful delivery of General Affairs related matters.
- Welfare, hygiene and safety of individual employees and the plants.
- To provide HR services to employees / departments as per timelines in a qualitative manner
- Supervise, monitor and execute management requirements with teams & collaborate with all stakeholders
- 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing industry, in age group of 25-40 years.
- M.B.A. in Human Resources, M.A./M.Sc. in Social Science, Public Administration, Business or related areas.
- Possess exposure in dealing with labour union and conversant with Thai Labour Laws
- Proficient in Written & Verbal English Communication (Equivalent to TOEIC 550 Points)
- Computer literacy
- Posses “CAN-DO” attitude
Interested applicants please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Khun Rach Wongwisidth & Khun Nualsri Wattanaseubsin
Indo-Thai Synthetics Co., Ltd
25 Udomsorayuth Rd., Chiengraknoi, Bangpa-in,Ayuthaya 13180 Thailand
Tel: 035-742-222 ext. 152
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Indo-Thai Synthetics
About Indo-Thai Synthetics
The Aditya Birla Group is a US $40 billion corporation. It is in the League of Fortune 500, anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global 'Top Companies for Leaders' survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. 'Top Companies for Leaders' is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine, and RBL (a strategic HR and Leadership Advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor 2012-13 and emerged as the Number 1 corporate, the 'Best in Class'
Over 50 per cent of the Aditya Birla Group's revenues flow from its overseas operations. The Group operates in 36 countries – Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Korea, Laos, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, and Vietnam.
Indo-Thai Synthetics has established in Thailand since 1970. Over 45 years the company has developed to be the leader in quality of Synthetics yarns products. We are certified and awarded with ISO14000/50000, SA8000, OHSAS 18001 and Best Employer from Hewitt Associates. To make a new leap, we are looking for the talents who are keen on business in manufacturing setup and challenging market to grow your career.