Assistant Manager - General Affairs and Admin
Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277251
The primary responsibility of the role is to grow sustainable sales and market share in the assigned channel of all BRAND’S® products. Work closely with internal & external department and leading the development of channel programs.
Job Descriptions :
- Takecare of Visa, work permit, house, school for them
Manager Joining / Exit process
- Prepare all documentations for new joiner (Application to company, social security, etc)
- Liaise with CTL to prepare necessary arrangement (Biz card, mobile, laptop, etc)
- Prepare internal announcemnet
- Prepare all documents for leaving employees
- Arrange exit interview with employee
- Search for candidates for entire International HeadQuarters organization (all level)
- Screen candidates CV and arrange the interview process
- Conduct a interview for employee manager level and below
- Communicate with candidates (Including offer and acceptance process)
Quality Work Life
- Plan and take initiative of welfare program
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any related field
- At least 5 years experience in general affairs or admin
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Service minded, strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skill
- Able to multi-tasks under high pressure in time
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd.
About Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd.
The leading company in manufacturing and marketing of all natural health food supplements.