PMJ Executive Search Co., Ltd.
Assistant Manager – Finance Accounting and Reporting (Manufacturing) /ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชีการเงิน
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249151
- Prepare monthly financials statement and review process, including circulation of monthly closing & reporting timelines to ensure the timely submission.
- Prepare, consolidate and review monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting packages, and variance analysis (HFM reports, compliance documents, and presentations).
- Prepare, analyze, and review the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Review report to ensure that assets and liabilities of balance sheet and expenses and revenues of P&L are properly presented.
- Prepare the balance sheet review template; analyze any variances and follow-up to close pending issues to ensure quality of balances.
- Reviewed accuracy of journal entries, prepared account reconciliation and accounting adjustment for A/R and F/A report.
- Supported the annual financial audit and any internal audits.
- Prepared journal entries for monthly closings
- Ensuring control and recommend procedure policies and guidelines for AR accounting, Billing and Collection process and manage responsible to month ended closing of AR sub-module.
- Prepare the ad-hoc management report.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Account, preferred with MBA.
- CPA is advantage.
- Minimum 5years in Manufacturing Background.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy.
- Accurate, service mind and proactive.
- Good coordinatorand communication skill.