Assistant Manager – Engineering Management
LF Beauty (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227726
- Accountable for overall performance of Process Engineering operations
- Leading teams to deliver KPI (Key performance Indicator) set and ensure systems are effective and efficient.
- Manager, direct and control process activities. Monitor, evaluate, leading gap analysis and action plan. Establish/Review Work Instruction relating to Engineering and ensure their strict implementation together with approve other document according to authorization including amendments.
- Ensure Machines perform to deliver target reduction of Breakdown with continuous improvement.
- Implement robust system of Preventive maintenance, Centerline, and building all machine problem solving capability to team.
- Control all engineering quality documents properly. Ensure that the quality document are evaluated and signed by an authorized person
- Ensure EHS Safe and reality work environment and build EHS Awareness to team.
- Execute EHS program in teams by enforcing and adhering to the laws and standards with proper and adequate training to all employees.
- Ensure Quality Management of Principal is practiced, compliance with GMP and build Quality Awareness to team.
- Bachelor’s degree of Master degree of Engineering or related fields
- More than 2 year of working experiences in engineering department.
- Fluent in spoken and written English,
- Good command in Ms Office, Manufacturing software and computer skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LF Beauty (Thailand) Limited
About LF Beauty (Thailand) Limited