APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading providers of port and inland infrastructure essential to global commerce. The company is a global container ports developer and operator, offering an Integrated Ocean Ports and Inland Services Network of 70 ports and 135 inland facilities with 20,600 employees in 58 countries on five continents, with several new port developments and expansions currently underway. Setting industry standards for Safety, Sustainability and Service, APM Terminals continues to invest in port and inland infrastructure in strategic locations around the world such as South America, Africa, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Europe. APM Terminals is a wholly-owned, independent company within the Copenhagen, Denmark-based A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. The Group was established in 1904, and is active in shipping and logistics, ports and terminals, energy, retail and technology with 115,000 employees in 130 countries. As a part of APM terminal in Thailand, Siam Shoreside Services is a leading terminal and in-land transportation services provider which has successfully built up a reputation by giving customers uncompromising quality, reliability, and flexibility in all service segments. We believe that success comes from the team, and we are looking for high-caliber candidates with exceptional leadership quality who will accept our challenge, perform to his/her fullest potential and thus be rewarded with a promising career path in the organization.
Assistant Manager – Customer Services
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246751
Department or Business Unit: Commercial
Reports to (list day to day Manager): Manager – Customer Services
- Manage the sell process to external customer, including and contract negotiations.
- Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
- Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
- Pro-actively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships.
- Develop local sales support tools and assist in building individual customer strategies, including identification of up-selling opportunities.
- Optimal performance and set account strategies, creating account plans, proposal development, negotiation and service delivery by using KPI. Take corrective action when necessary.
- Ensure tools and processes are being adopted and put into practice.
- Manage in market research and creative services.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of sales activities.
- Strictly comply with HSSE policy, regulations, standard and safe work instruction for the assigned task.
- Bachelor degree or higher degree in any area
- Proven 5-10 year experiences within Shipping and Logistics industry.
- Has knowledge of Container/Shipping Line (products and series).
- Has knowledge of local market, competitor and industry trends.
- Demonstrated results – performance, leadership and organizational wise.
- Leverages internal and external relationships to expend business opportunities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem analysis and solving.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team worker and Negotiator
Human Resources Department
Siam Shoreside Services Ltd.
Khun Thatchapan Hun-aim
ICD Terminal 1, 33/4 Moo 1 Chaokhun Taharn Rd. Klongsarm-praves,
Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520
Tel 02-763-5000 Ext 5031-5033