Assistant Manager - Co-packing or Value Added Services (Ladkrabang BKK)
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241237
This position has significant responsibility for the physical day-to-day management of packaging & storage operation from both existing and new business for LF Logistics (Thailand) “Value added services or VAS”. The role will be responsible to develop & direct strategy on repacking-scheduling, daily repacking operation, compliance with specified QA & EHS standard, sufficient quality workforce & machinery, timely report on costing, KPI & system update including also provide close support & technical advice at all times to the Senior Manager VAS & client.
Location : ICD Ladkrabang, Bangkok
Job Description :
1) VAS Operation/Business Development
- To work with Senior Manager VAS to identify and define opportunities to sell VAS services to new and existing clients.
- To coordinate with new & existing clients & provide technical advice on package design, application of appropriate packaging materials, methods & machinery.
- To organize actions plans and ensure that repacking operation run efficiently & within budgeted costing.
- To prepare final mock-up sample for clients’ approval and agreement on repacking scheduling & quantity.
- To develop strategy on repacking scheduling to ensure repacking job is completed on time with right quantity according to client request.
- To report against agreed KPI’s to ensure that progress against the business plan is measured, and that any gaps identified are remedied if appropriate to do so.
- To recommend purchase of capital investments e.g. packaging machinery & equipment that will achieve sustainable cost savings and process efficiency improvements
- To recommend continuous improvement initiatives & to initiate cost saving project to Senior Manager VAS with emphasis on improved processes, line efficiency gains, reduced wastage or increased automation so as to reduce cost, improve quality and increase productivity.
2) Customer / Governments / Business Relationship Development
To maintain good business relationship with all clients, key government agencies and staff related to the LFL VAS business.
To ensure that LFL VAS facilities are fully compliant with all Regulatory & Industrial Laws and Regulations including maintenance and renewal of all relevant operating Licenses, Registrations and Certificates.
3) Business / Budget Planning
To maintain adopt and enhance on best VAS practices.
To prepare and recommend business and budget plans for approval.
To maintain or exceed monthly business performance standards.
To ensure all operating budget, costing, pricing & expenses are controlled within approved levels
To ensure all capital expenditure is pre-approved in line with published Company Policy, and that all investments of Capex into the business are measured post implementation to ensure that the investment is achieving the initial stated objectives.
4) People Management
To ensure that the highest level of Health & Safety is maintained and to ensure that any deviations from these published standards are reported promptly to Senior Manager
To ensure a clean, safe and hazard free work environment in all VAS areas.
To coach and develop supervisors & staff on important aspects of work performance, and where appropriate recommend development plans for promotion or further improvement in areas of poor performance.
To create a motivated team environment in the business and to run workshops to share best practice.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Packing, Industrial Engineering, Production Management, Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 5 years experience at the management level in either depth in Value Added Service or Co-packing with Experience in Project Management / Manufacturing or FMCG business.
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Posses leadership character and can communicate well at all level
- Ability to work under pressure/ tight deadline as a team, self-motivated and be able to work independently under.
- Good command in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for next step.
All interested applicants are most welcome to send the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to:
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
บริษัท แอลเอฟ โลจิสติกส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
505 หมู่ 2 Tambon Khlong Chik Bang Pa-In
Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160
Tel : 02-649-4200,
Fax : 02-649-4204
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
About LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
LF Logistics is the supply chain partner of choice for companies looking to sustainably grow in Asia. Our network spanning Greater China, ASEAN, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and Indian subcontinent provides us with a strong “home court advantage” in this culturally diverse and economically active region.
Our strength lies in numbers. We manage 20.1 million square feet of space and are growing at an annual rate of 35%. Partnering with more than 400 world-renowned companies, we deliver 100 million units of consumer products each day.
Our solutions are better by design. We employ both analytics tools and heuristic models to design optimum solutions for our customers. We develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans to manage anticipated risks. We utilize best-in-class IT systems to provide efficiency and visibility across every aspect of our customers’ supply chains. We train our staff to deliver results.
We care about our people and environment. We emphasize safety and sustainable practices at all times. We live up to the highest compliance, moral, and ethical standards.
Our success reflects our willingness to go the extra mile. We are passionate about service excellence. That is how our customers know that we have them covered anywhere in Asia.
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
LF Logistics Thailand is one of the leading logistics company, we provide comprehensive logistics solutions and services such as In-country Logistics, Distribution (DC) Management. Transportation Management, Freight Forwarding. We have been successfully growing our businesses in the past several years and plan to expand our business in 2015.
We are looking for well-qualified and motivated individuals to join our company as per below jobs.