Assistant Manager, Centralized Billing
Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228040
- Consolidate P&L from all sites, analyze financial information on P&L including revenue, cost of service, margin, operating expenses, against forecasts, budgets and prior year
- Prepare and analyze CPRS (Customer Profitability Reporting System) and ensure timely submission to RHO
- To monitor, create and modify customer& Vendor condition contracts in Billing system
- Analysis all operating expense together with all sites
- Work closely with operation team to provide financial and business analytical support
- Identify key issues to improve site performance and review with management in monthly finance review
- To support and analysis for special projects or issues, including new branch opening project, branch relocation project and branch productivity initiative projects to ensure the maximum benefit
- IA preparation and Coordination
- To coordinate with sites and analysis for all root causes of the billing process include of the improvements and ensure for the corrective invoices.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience especially in finance analysis
- Able to work under stress and deliver within tight deadlines
- Possess good skills in performing complex numerical computations and reports
- Positive thinking, pro-active, high responsibility and a team player
- High-level of Microsoft Excel knowledge with analytical mind set
- Fast learning, reliable, and independent
- Knowledge of financial budgeting, analysis, profitability and productivity improvement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience with SAP is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
About Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
Schenker is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding and logistics companies with 66,000 employees in 2,000 offices throughout the world. Worldwide third party Sales are Euro 15.4 billion. Schenker belongs to the Deutshe Bahn Group with worldwide Sales of Euro 35 billion. Here in Thailand, there are 1,300 employees in 14 offices and 13 warehouses.