Assistant Manager, (Procurement) ,BKK (1 Position)
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257537
- Male or Female, Age between 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineer, Sales, Marketing, Business Administration and other related fields.
- At least 5 years experienced in Oversea & International Procurement and Inventory field, also automotive industrial.
- At least 2 years experienced in managerial Level.
- Excellence English in writing & communication, and Chinese, Malay, Myanmar would be advantage.
- Strong cost analysis, negotiation skill and customer orientation.
- Good leadership skill, conceptual & analytical thinking, and innovative skill.
- Have pleasant personality and appearance, the ability to communicate well with people, and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
- Handle to select oversea and local vendors or suppliers for goods and/or services to ensure the highest quality of goods/services with the lowest price possible.
- Manage purchasing orders issued to suppliers per material requisition documents comply with department procedures.
- Handle spare parts, and stock that will be kept in oversea to support operation requirement.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing business plan.
- Develop and start up new business.
- Supervise, monitor, motivate and evaluate staff member performance.
- Monitor and report operating cost.
- Management requirement between customer and supplier.
- Create report, analyze and interpret data relating with sale and purchase activity
- Create and maintain good relationship with internal and external parties
ผู้สนใจ สามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมแนบรูปถ่ายและหลักฐานการสมัครมาได้ที่ APPLY NOW
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/5 M. 3, T. Tasith, A. Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel. 66 (0) 3895-0040 - 44
Fax 66 (0) 3895-0045 – 46
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
About Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd. (“We”) was found in 1996.
We have been producing and selling excavators to Thai customers and also been exporting our products to South-east Asia customers for 20 years.
Further from next year we will promote business globalization.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic personnel to join our team on our new venture in Thailand.
The successful applicants will have an opportunity to work with experienced people and grow with us.