WHA Corporation PCL.
WHA Corporation PCL., a leading premium built-to-suit warehouse, distribution center and factory developer in Thailand and SEA region. We are regional representative for wide-ranging MNCs and Thai conglomerates to provide total solution of logistics facilities that includes customized site location, design, construction, and delivery of logistic facilities to meet client's satisfaction and requirements.
If you are talented, self-motivated, endurance and disciplined, we are interested in having you become a part of our team of professionals.
Assistant Manager - Accounting 1 Position (ทำงานในกลุ่มบริษัท WHA GROUP) /ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชี
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001240724
- Male/Female, Thai nationality age 27-35 years
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, CPA is preferred.
- At least 5 years experiences in Accounting field, including more than 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Knowledge in accounting standards
- English Ability: Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Express, Internet, etc.
- Flexible, responsible and dedicated in order to complete the job on time.
- To perform accounting functions including month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing, to ensure that all transactions are maintained timely and accurately.
- To review all accounting activities including AP, AR, Payment, etc.
- To review petty cash and reimbursement.
- To prepare and review Vat report, withholding tax and cooperate with Revenue Department
- To coordinate with trustee and external auditor, preparation of details supporting and working paper for trustee and external auditor.
- To prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send an application letter together with full resume, educational details, work history, recent photo, expected salary, and three references to the following address or click "Apply Now"
Contact Person : Khun Sureerat
Human Resource Development
Address : 1121 Moo.3 Theparak Rd., Theparak,
A.Muang Samutprakarn 10270
Tel. : +66 (0) 27533750 Fax : +66 (0) 27532750