Assistant Manager (Project Finance)
SINGHA ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213976
- Managing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets
- Ensuring that a company's cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively
- Investing available funds
- Preparing daily cash report and submit to CFO
- Opening & Closing bank account for supporting operating
- Banking, book keeping and record keeping
- Applying & Maintaining internet banking system
- Maintaining positive working relationships with bankers and investors
- Prepare accounts for audit and liaising with the auditor, as required (Audit confirmation letter from banks)
- Progressing specific financial projects, such as acquisition of another business
- Verify price list and discount and upload to sell system
- Other assignment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting ,Financial or other related fields.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in FX operation area or cash management system
- Strong analytical skills, interpretation, problem solving, initiative and presentation skills are required
- Ability to work independently and communicate with all management levels in a professional capacity
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English with communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
Interested candidates, sent comprehensive resume and a recent photo to:
Human Capital :Khun Teppajit Pongthong
Singha Estate Public Co.,Ltd.
968 U Chu Liang Building,20th Floor, Rama IV Rd,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Tel: 02-632-4533ext. 523
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SINGHA ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About SINGHA ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Singha Estate Public Company Limited (S) is a real estate investment and development company. Formerly Rasa Property Development Public Company Limited (RASA), S was a result of entire business transfer of companies under Boon Rawd Brewery Company Limited, the first and largest brewery in Thailand, and its major shareholder. The company is focusing on residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. We are looking for qualified and active candidates to join and strengthen our business in Development and Investment Division.