Assistant HRD Manager
AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218141
- Oversee full spectrum of overall Training activity and programs to ensure the company are achieved
- Develop the strategy and training programs by deciding adaptation of training modules and provide training roadmap of staff in accordance with the competency to develop the capacity of employees
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Enable execution of training programs in line with the company's training objectives and develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Create continuous learning environment to all relevant staff, to ensure effectiveness of communication channels & message to keep motivate sales team and boots up business volume.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program.
- Track, monitor and review the progress of development and evaluate the result and outcome
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects such as Employee Meeting, Town Hall Meeting, Annual Conference, knowledge management project etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s graduates in related field
- Minimum of 7 years experiences in Training & Development; preferably direct experience in developing training modules and roadmapwith at least 2 years’ as supervisor role
- Experience in Financial or Banking business would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Training & Development skills such as Competency, Academy, Workshop, etc.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skill with an open-mind and can do attitude
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Good English command
- Able to travel upcountry if assigned
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited
About AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited
AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited (A&A PLC) was incorporated on 24thDecember 2014 with paid-up registered capital of 1,000 million THB by the form of joint venture between AIRA Capital and AIFUL Corporation that is one of leading consumer finance companies in Japan.
A&A PLC pursues its goal to become the best and excellent leading company in retail finance field in Thailand with providing revolving loan as the first step.
We aim at the fastest growth in terms of acquire good asset volume and large number of customers together with expertized employees who have right business mind that is customer-oriented.
We are now getting ready to driving business with recruiting key persons to make everything well prepared.
Office location 319 Chamchuri Square, 22nd Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330