Assistant HR Manager / Senior HR Assistant
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244864
- Manage and collaborate with all plants to complete Time attendance to ensure the accuracy of OT and Leave system. Prepare payroll of hourly employee by input the related attendance, OT, meal allowance, shift allowance and other.
- Collaborate with recruitment agencies on online advertisement and arranging an interview with proper documentations for process. Ensure the Employee Agreement and documents of new hourly employees are in place and well managing until the confirmation.
- Drive various employee friendly activities to ensure increased motivation, morale and “we feeling” among all employees of Thailand across all three business units and shared services. Lead the Recreation Club Committee to perform the role in the activities according to the program.
- Monitor and coordinate for welfare programs, Social Security, Provident Fund, Visa and Work Permit related matters upon the requirement. Liaise with contact person at sites and external agencies, Government officials and execute the jobs as per company’s policies and standard.
- Facilitate and coordinate organization’s in-house and external training to support the development of human capital.
- Prepare and monitor some fundamental reports of HR to have a value information be ready to support when needed from business request that include Manpower working hours, OT monitor, Leave, training record and HR database.
- Manage the basic benefits program to meet company objectives such as uniform, annual medical check-up, premedical check-up, medical insurance card and other.
- Perform as a contact person on Visa Application entire organization upon the requested.
- Consolidate the Safety Audit from RY office for monthly submission with HSE officer. Extra support on document to labor Department for HSE matters from time to time.
- Timely redressal of employee grievances, HR and personnel requirement. Discuss and seek guidance from HR Manager SEA and higher management for sensitive issues
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Science or other related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in HR with MNC in Generalist is preferable.
- Knowledge of manufacturing firms would be advantage.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in oral and written English.
- Flexible, Effective and Customer-oriented and ability to interact with all levels.
- Service Mind, intend to take responsibilities or challenge, able to work under pressure
- Be able to travel to upcountry sometime.
To apply, please submit full resume by e-mail by clicking on "Apply Now"
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
128/340 Payatai Plaza, 31st Fl., Room G, Payathai Rd.,
Toongpayatai, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 66(0)2 612 9536-8 Fax. 66(0)2 612 9539
More Jobs at FAME please visit: www.fameplacement.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
About Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
The Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011
On September, 23rd 2011 Fame placement co., Ltd. Was announced ‘the Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011’. This is the second time that Fame Placement received the honorable awards from Ministry of Labor sine the previous one was in 2008 ‘the 1st Runner-up Award for the best Executive Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand’.
The professional award was presented by Thailand’s Vice Minister of Labor, Mr. Anusorn Kraiwatnussorn and Director General of the Department of Emplyment, Ms.Autsanee Suebwongpat. Ceremony was held among 2,000 attendants including representatives from the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, BOI and professional recruitments in Thailand.
Continually to next years, we ‘Fame Placement’ will make every effort to keep our standard as in our values; responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills. More to point, to be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia as in our Mission.
To be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia.
Commitment – We have responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills.
Integrity – Ethical behavior, honesty and discipline are fundamental characteristics of our conduct in all aspects of our services.
Focus – In servicing clients, we focus on our individual talents under the regime of teamwork-leverages. “Win-Win” relationships are our goal as we work with clients, other associates, business partners and service providers.
Respect for People – We treat people with respect and dignity. We build positive, trusting relationship through open communication, sharing and valuing diverse perspectives.
Fame Placement dedicated consultants possess over 20 years professional experiences from diverse commercial and manufacturing backgrounds with multinational companies. With their experiences and in depth knowledge in a wide range of industries, they have extensive understanding of a particular industry’s requirements and be able to discuss the issues with candidates leading to successful and effective searches for candidates who perfectly match with companies’ cultures, businesses and working environments.
Fame Placement is committed to strengthen long term relationships with our clients and candidates based on in depth knowledge and understanding about their philosophies and goals.