Assistant HR Manager (Recruitment/Compensation & Benefits) - Bangplee Samutprakarn
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240303
Location : Bangplee Samutprakarn
- Delivers in all areas of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment and extending candidates offers
- Develops and/or administers all company employee benefits and compensation.
- Responsible for direct or functional control over job evaluation, wage and salary administration programs, including incentive plans.
- Responsible in HR data base management.
- Monitor and control headcounts of the plant from hiring process and system to data entry in HC report.
- Monitor and control attendance performance and record.
- Control and administer payroll related activities including people cost management.
- Provide advice to employees and managers to strengthen engagement, productivity, and performance through company performance systems.
- Perform employee data entry and analysis in HR system.
- Enhance employee relations at all level of employees.
- Male/Female , aged between 32-40 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in HR Management , Organization Development, Political Sciences or other related fields
- Minimum 8 years hands-on experience in HRM from multinational manufacturing environment
- Good command of English communication and computer literate with strong knowledgeable of Thai labor law
- A people oriented and able to work under pressure independently and as part of HR team
- Knowledge and experience in handling labor union would be an advantage
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Career paths filled with the best welfare benefit and professional training await the successful applicants, so, come and join us now !!! Interest candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating your present and expected salary to address or E-mail below :
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Trane Thailand
About Trane Thailand
Trane Thailand manufactures, distributes and services Trane air-conditioning products for domestic use and export worldwide and is evolving as a leader in the manufacture and sales of air-conditioning products in Thailand.
Trane Thailand, an air conditioning business of Ingersoll Rand group, is a leader in HVAC business in Thailand and global market. We are strongly committed to manufacture, distribute and service Trane HVAC products Energy Solutions for the world sustainability. Hence, we proudly invite the energetic persons to experience Trane environment and grow up with the multinational opportunities. So if you are looking for the better career opportunities and the professional environment, seriously consider these positions: