Assistant HR Manager
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277792
Position: Assistant HR Manager
- Overseeing manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluation, training & development, counseling, and employee conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Managing recruitment systems and processes to ensure efficient provision of employment.
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits provision to ensure a balance between cost control and attracting and retaining staff.
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
- Facilitating the personal performance management processes for employees.
- Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues.
- Setting up rules and regulations for the company’s staff.
- Providing consultancy advice to all internal parties on labor law compliance, tax and workman compensation law which is aligned to company policy and regulations.
- Manage Payroll process, social security fund, PND.1, Withholding Tax.
- Take care for all need license work permit and visa for expatriate.
- Take care for shareholder, director meeting and filling minute, company certificate and etc.
- Manage office asset, purchase, insurance, maintenance.
- Manage to messenger, driver, housekeeper and DHL.
- Manage overall general affair functions and office administration such as company utilities maintenance, office supply management and purchase.
- Monitor and look for new way on improving efficiency of office administration activities in the company
- Contact with building management, apartment owner and sub-contractor for renewal, renovate, relocate and maintenance.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Minimum 8 years experience in Human Resources
- Good in English skills both written and spoken
- Can wok under pressure
- Good attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.