Assistant HR Manager(Recruitment & HRD/OD)
Meyer Industries Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240996
We are looking for an exceptionally capable, self-motivated individual to fill the role of Assistant HR Manager (Recruitment & HRD/OD).
As part of and leading the HR team, the Assistant HR Manager (Recruitment & HRD/OD) plays a significant role in the HR team and will be responsible for recruitment, training and development, and organization development activities including improvement of existing practices/procedures in order to increase organizational effectiveness.
The successful candidate who must be keen to deal with “CHALLENGES” will be offered an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for overall processes of recruitment and selection, training and development and organization development to ensure they are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Act as a HR Business Partner and work closely with HR Manager to develop and implement recruitment and HRD/OD strategies, policies, programs or new tools such as Talent Management, Leadership development, Individual Development Plan (IDP), Competency Development, Career development, Succession Planning and other development programs.
- Assist HR Manager to review of working procedures and constant improvements.
- Manage and supervise HR team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development or relevant fields.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience with proven track record and direct experience in both HRM and HRD areas.
- Strong HR fundamental and possess modern HR concept such as Talent management, Succession management, Career management, Performance management etc.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others at all levels in the organization.
- Energetic, have drive and a high degree of initiative.
- Strong leadership skills and positive mind-set.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Meyer Industries Limited
About Meyer Industries Limited
Meyer is a world leader in the cookware industry, founded in 1951 with affiliates throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Laem Chabang (Thailand) is home to our largest manufacturing facility, with 5 factories on one campus that employ over 4,000 people and produce up to 150,000 products a day. We offer consumers a stable of widely recognized international cookware brands including Circulon, Anolon, Farberware, KitchenAid, Rachael Ray and Prestige.