ASSISTANT HR CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254999
Employer Ref. 464DB
Salary: 40,000 – 45,000 Baht/month
- Assisting the team in HR outsourcing projects at client sites.
- Handling employee relations at client sites.
- Acting as the contact point for outsourced employees regarding welfare and other HR issues.
- Carrying out payroll tasks relating to salary payment, overtime payment, income tax and year-end tax.
- Handling employment contracts of all new staff and renewing contracts of existing staff.
- Taking charge of the administration of the Social Security Fund and social welfare.
- Maintaining good employee relations and promoting good relationships with the clients.
- Responding to clients’ issues or remarks regarding outsourced employees at their sites.
- Producing relevant documents for the team.
- Performing other supporting tasks as requested.
- Male / Female, aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Having at least 4 years’experience working in an HR, coordination or administrative role or other similar roles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a mature and pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently when required.
- Good command of English and computer proficiency.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.