Assistant General Manager/ Junior General Manager (Tier1 Automotive)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238242
Purpose of the role:
- Be functional and assistant to General Manager to provide leadership and strategy direction for the relevant business unit and ensure the various functions are run in accordance with agreed procedures and policies.
- Work closely with the various functions both in Manufacturing and Back office to develop business in line with companied growth ambitions and long term strategy goals.
- Be a part of Management Team in Thailand and keep other members well informed of developments and relevant issues.
- Ensure that all functions and activities that falls under the responsibility of company is carries out at the agreed standard, ensure that staffs is given the correct tools to carry their duties out and give support and direction as required.
- Ensure that the business is carries out in a way that comply with all local rules and regulations and support the company’s Social corporate responsibility.
- Build a strong local team based on core company values and the need for succession planning and business growth.
- Ensure that all staffs are given clear roles and responsibilities, follow up on performance targets and create a positive environment for further growth.
- Ensure that staffs are given the appropriate tools and support to be successful and achieve goals and targets and further be prepares to follow up on non-performance.
- Assistance General Manager to set Business Plan Targets, Strategy target and P&L Target in conjunction with Management Team, follow up accordingly and take corrective action as required.
- Delegate and manage all functions in accordance with global standards.
- Strong knowledge of the automotive industry on a managerial level with a proven management track record.
- Good understanding both of manufacturing operation and back office service; including Production, Quality, Maintenance, SHE, Supply Chain concepts, Accounting & Finance, HR & Admin, Sales & Marketing etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and give direction within scope of responsibility on all levels.
- Strong leadership capability with an emphasis on acting in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external customers and partners.
- Organized and administratively strong.
- Strategic thinking with an ability to view the business from a tactical perspective, experience in business development.
- Male, Thai nationality, age above 45 years old.
- Master’s degree in any related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience in managerial level with the Automotive industry. Experience in metal stamping, roll forming and welding will be advantage.
- Commercially savvy.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good teamwork capabilities to work across functions.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Be a fast learner, proactive, positive thinking and flexible to any change.
- Good personality, hands-on, energetic and a good team player
- Computer literate in MS Office related applications
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand – Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 038-757-420 ext.3405
Mobile phone 089-273-9854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin – Recruitment Consultant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.