Assistant Financial Manager (AC-164-20-LW)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243084
LOCATION: Bangbor, Samutprakarn
One of the international equipment distributors
- Ensure that financial data was accurate and prepared in timely manner
- Preparation of accounts reconciliation, month-end report and analytical review
- Preparation of monthly sales and rental commission report
- Control and manage company’s cash flow through effective debt collections and supplier's credit terms.
- Coordinate with external auditor regarding yearly financial statements.
- Coordinate with Revenue Department for tax purposes.
- Evaluate and review of internal controls and office procedures on a periodic basis.
- Liaison with local insurance broker on yearly renewal of insurance.
- Ensure ongoing improvement of system and process analysis.
- Thai national, with Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- More than 5 years experiences in Accounting with multinational companies
- Strong accounting and taxation knowledge
- Positive attitude with ability to work under pressure
- Good command in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.