Assistant Financial Controller
Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237987
Report to : TH F&A Manager
Subordinator : General Ledger Team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain Accounting and Tax Requirement to ensure that Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly Financial statement of the Company and its subsidiaries are prepared properly and in compliance with relevant standardizations i.e. IFRS etc.
- Coordinate and support External Auditor and/or other external parties regarding to Financial Statement, Taxation, Law and Regulation any requirements required by relevant parties
- Oversee and maintain to ensure that the Company and its subsidiaries have proper accounting policy, procedure, and work instruction in written and up to date.
- Oversee, maintain and coordinate with ICBP Team to ensure that the Company and its subsidiaries have proper internal control system especially regarding to Accounting.
- Oversee and maintain Fixed Assets, Inventory, and Cost of the Company and its subsidiaries to ensure that there are exiting and controlled properly.
- Train and develop the Accounting Team to upgrade skill and competency.
- Any assignment assigned by Group Chief Financial Officer and/or TH F&A Manager
- Male / Female, Thai nationality only.
- Good command in English.
- Minimum bachelor degree of Accounting
- CPA qualification is preferred
Core Experience : -
- Audit and/or Accounting Experience at least 10 years
- Experience from Big 4 Audit Firm is preferred
Other Experience :-
- SET Listed company experience is preferred
Please contact us at Wine Connection
Human Resources Department
Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
1 Sivadon Bldg. Convent Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02 234 0388 ext. 40, Mobile : 081 422 2013
Fax: 02 234 0389
Website : www.wineconnection.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
About Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
Wine Connection: Founded in 1998, Wine Connection has developed expertise in offering affordable, high quality and exclusive wines from around the world through owned F&B outlets. The Company targets the region’s growing middle class through a differentiated offering focusing on affordable and quality western food and beverages. Wine Connection has grown to become the leading wine retailer and wine-themed restaurant operator in SE Asia.
Wine Connection operates 77 Wine Stores and Restaurants in Thailand and Singapore. The business has a mission of making wine drinking democratic by make it affordable, accessible and simple to enjoy. The restaurants offer a casual dining experience rooted in wine and European Food in an inviting ambience with friendly service
The business has been catalyzed through investment from The Abraaj Group to rapidly expand across Asia and Middle East.
The Abraaj Group is a leading private equity manager investing in global growth markets. Founded in 2002 by Arif Naqvi, the group currently manages US$10 billion and has distributed c. US$6.3 billion to investors.
Employing over 300 people including more than 180 professionals, the Group has 20+ country offices spread across five regional hubs in Dubai, Istanbul, Mexico, Nairobi and Singapore. Local presence across these markets provides the Group with unmatched expertise, know-how, proprietary transactional access and the ability to grow partner businesses across borders.
Abraaj completed the acquisition of Wine Connection in April 2014 by taking a majority stake in the enterprise. For more information please visit www.abraaj.com