Assistant Finance Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001307745
Employer Ref. 1152950/001
An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Bangkok in which you will be reporting directly to Head of Finance.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will lead all FP&A activities, budgeting and forecasting for the firm. You will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Prepare and emit statistical reports for the comparison between the current situation and budgeted forecast
- Provide analytical support for budget projects and deal directly with major department managers
- Strategic Plan / Latest Estimate (LE) working
- Standard Cost Coordination
- Dashboard Data and analysis chart of Account
- SAP Mapping
- Standard cost of next year and submitting to Global
- Prepare document support for AP, AR and task related
- Coordinate with other departments for document support and related information
- Understand of Finance and Accounting system as well as related business cycle
- Financial Analysis: Ability to create advanced spreadsheets, explain variances to estimates, identify business risks and opportunities, and make appropriate recommendations
- From those assumptions. Ability to identify and understand patterns and inter-connectivity of relevant data in order to predict business performance
- Project Management
The successful Assistant Finance Manager must be business focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Basic Operating Systems: Knowledge of basic software and operating
- Minimum five years' experience in Accounting field
- Holds Thai Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and have an experience as Auditor is preferred
- Proficiency in SAP, including SAP, Profitability analysis and Project System
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Excel skills are required; working knowledge of other Microsoft Office Products
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills a must
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in its office and is very focused on developing and training their people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.