Assistant – Finance Manager
Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228081
Working Date: Monday to Friday
Working Hour: 08.00 am. – 05.00 pm.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Office Location: Langwatbangpleeyai nai Rd., Bangphliyai, Bangphli, Samuthprakan
- Controlling and monitoring cash flow report and cash flow forecasting on devilry and weekly basic
- Update summary report of credit facility to control of utilization and available balance
- Update import shipment and export shipment for hedging FX and prepare report
- Controlling Foreign Currency hedge financial statements
- Male / Female, Age 28-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 5 years’ experience in Cash flow and risk management,
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Hands on, Detail and results-oriented, active and processing initiative
- Good command of both Spoken and writing English
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and will be saved for future opportunities. Candidates are invited to submit English CV, current photo, salary-compensation and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now"
Bangkok Ranch Public Co., Ltd.
18/1 Moo 12, Lang Wat Bangpleeyainai Rd.,
Bangphli Yai, Bangphli, Samutprakarn 1054
Tel. : 02-337-3280 Ext. 159 or mobile 085-4846711
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
About Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited. We’re largest fully integrated duck-meat producer in Thailand and our company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, BR group is a well-established manufacturer and marketer in the food processing industry. Operating to the highest international standards, the company produces high quality products for domestic and overseas markets covering Asia and Europe.
We are currently expanding our business operations and seek high caliber people for the following positions:
- A high quality working environment
- Job security
- High income and good benefits.
- Learning and career development opportunities.
- A culture of caring and social awareness
Any information please visit our website : http://www.bangkokranch.com/
Interested candidates please apply by via website
or email to:
Bangkok Ranch PLC.
18/1 Moo 12, Lang Wat Bangplee Yai nai Rd.,
Bangplee Yai, Bangplee, Samuthprakarn,
Tel : 66-2337-3280, 66-2752-0401 to 3, 66-2752-0400 to 5
Fax : 66-2337-3293, 66-2337-3295