Assistant FCCT Club House manager
Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246104
Assist clubhouse manager in daily clubhouse services and activities focusing on member but also including staff and guests. Making sure that our club members' and guests' needs are met and services consistently exceed expectations. Implement board and manager decisions. Assist manager in creating a collaborative and innovative club environment.
- Assist manager with all daily operations of the club and executing long-term strategies
- Register new and renewing members and maintain a database of all members
- Work with club manager and Food and Beverage consultant to maintain a daily inventory of all FCCT property
- Produce a monthly report of membership breakdown for the board, including new members and members who did not renew.
- Correspond positively with prospective members applying for membership existing members, and building management
- Keep records of FCCT-sponsored and non-FCCT sponsored events
- Manage the DVD production of events and inventory of all technological and office equipment on FCCT property
- Co-ordinate with event organizers and suppliers for all technological and office equipment
- Draft and prepare receipts for members and event organizers
- Maintain the digital and printed FCCT calendar of events
- Communicate board and manager decisions and goals to other staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Arts, or relate field
- Thai nationality with a pleasant, service-minded attitude
- Fluency in English and Thai speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to write short reports both in English and in Thai for the board and other entities
- Some experience related to a private club, resort, restaurant or hospitality industry
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and a willingness to learn our club software
- Ability to do simple accounting
- Ability to interact positively with manager, the board, staff and members
- Ability to come to work regularly and on time, follow directions and criticisms and treat co-workers with respect.
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus
Interested applicants should forward a recent resume, expected wages, including references, "Apply Now"
ผู้สนใจสามารถส่งเอกสารในการสมัครงาน (ประวัติการศึกษา / ทำงาน, วุฒิการศึกษา, สำเนาบัตรประชาชน, สำเนาทะเบียนบ้าน, รูปถ่าย และระบุเงินเดือนที่ต้องการ)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand
About Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand
The Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand - Thailand’s most prestigious current affairs club - has an immediate opening for Assistant Club House Manager Position.