At Moevenpick hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok, we believe every trip should come with a little adventure. The surprises of visiting a new place, meeting friendly people, sampling delicious foods and discovering something new are your reward for having made the journey. Whilst a little surprise is good, you would still want to choose a hotel that exactly meets what you, the savvy traveller, expect to see? a quiet, convenient and comfortable place.
When visiting Bangkok either for business, pleasure or a little of both, our all-new five-starhotel makes it easy to do just that ? relax, work, explore, dine and discover. We know that once you've arrived after a long day of travel, it is nice to settle into a place that relaxes you and puts you at ease right away.
With 297 stylish, tech-savvy rooms and suites and complimentary amenities including Wi-Fi connection and 24-hour tuk-tuk shuttle service, you are sure to enjoy a peaceful stay at Moevenpick on Sukhumvit Road. So make a splash in our rooftop pool, sip cocktails in our Rainforest Bar rooftop lounge or let us help you host a signature meeting in one of our sophisticated event venues.
Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manger
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249568
- Co-ordinate with front office and sending room discrepancy lists.
- Select, staff, recruit, hire, and train qualified housekeeping candidates.
- Attends training seminars to perfect housekeeping techniques and procedures, and enhance supervisory skills.
- Records data concerning work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports. May prepare reports concerning room occupancy, payroll expenses, and department expenses.
- Control all expenditures relating to Housekeeping, including labour, guest room supplies, and all cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Oversee any guest communications from housekeeping.
- Female 38-47 years old
- Thai Nationality Only
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in Hospitality desired with similar to Assistant Housekeeping Manager
- Strong leadership, communication, and organization skills, flexible
- Good command in English
- Opera system skills & knowledges
Interested applicants can send an email with attached C.V. indicating your current
and expected salaries by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Moevenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
47 Sukhumvit 15 Soi, Sukumvit Road, A. Wattana,
T. Klongtoey-nue Bangkok 10110 Tel +662 119-3152