Assistant Executive Housekeeper/ผู้ช่วยหัวหน้าแผนกแม่บ้าน
Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214320
- Co-ordinate with front office and sending room discrepancy lists.
- Select, staff, recruit, hire, and train qualified housekeeping candidates.
- Attends training seminars to perfect housekeeping techniques and procedures, and enhance supervisory skills.
- Records data concerning work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports. May prepare reports concerning room occupancy, payroll expenses, and department expenses.
- Control all expenditures relating to Housekeeping, including labour, guest room supplies, and all cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Oversee any guest communications from housekeeping.
All positions require the one who have good human relations and must be a team player, ability to work under pressure of deadlines, posses excellent in problem solving and analytical thinking, proven organizational and time management skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your CV stating present and expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside
About Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with over 7,800 properties and 678,000 rooms in 72 countries. With highly recognizable brands and hotel choices in every category from upper-upscale to economy,we offer individual consumers and business-to-business customers a broad suite of hospitality products and services across various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. With more than 55 brands, which include Wyndham Hotels and Resorts,
The luxurious Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside is located on the eastern bank of the city’s legendary Chao Phraya River. The Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside offers magnificent panoramic views of the river and the Bangkok city skyline. The 525 well-appointed Thai-deco inspired guest rooms and spacious suites are furnished tastefully and equipped to meet the needs of today’s business and leisure travellers.