Precious Shipping Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252350
- Handle claims under various insurance policies, under the guidance of senior members of Risk Management Division
- Handle correspondence and email/phone communications
- Provide secretarial and administration support to Risk Management Division
- Any other duties assigned by the Management
- Age between 24-35 years old
- Bachelor’s in Law, Finance & Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a company with overseas operations, liaison with third parties both expats as well as locals.
- Good command of Spoken and written English.
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication and well organized
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Good attitude, highly responsible and able to work under pressure
We offer an attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits commensurate with qualifications and work experience to the successful candidates.
Interested applicants please submit application with full resume, a recent photo, stating current and expected salary and contact number via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
Precious Shipping Public Company Limited
7th Floor, Cathay House
8 North Sathorn Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-696-8837 Fax: 02-236-7654
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Precious Shipping Public Co., Ltd.
About Precious Shipping Public Co., Ltd.
Precious Shipping Public Co, Ltd. (PSL), listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, is the largest non-government owned handy sized ship owning Company in the world and is consistently ranked as one of the world’s best managed International Shipping Companies.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic Thai Nationals with good academic background for the following position: