At Moevenpick hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok, we believe every trip should come with a little adventure. The surprises of visiting a new place, meeting friendly people, sampling delicious foods and discovering something new are your reward for having made the journey. Whilst a little surprise is good, you would still want to choose a hotel that exactly meets what you, the savvy traveller, expect to see? a quiet, convenient and comfortable place.
When visiting Bangkok either for business, pleasure or a little of both, our all-new five-starhotel makes it easy to do just that ? relax, work, explore, dine and discover. We know that once you've arrived after a long day of travel, it is nice to settle into a place that relaxes you and puts you at ease right away.
With 297 stylish, tech-savvy rooms and suites and complimentary amenities including Wi-Fi connection and 24-hour tuk-tuk shuttle service, you are sure to enjoy a peaceful stay at Moevenpick on Sukhumvit Road. So make a splash in our rooftop pool, sip cocktails in our Rainforest Bar rooftop lounge or let us help you host a signature meeting in one of our sophisticated event venues.
Assistant Engineering Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249549
- Bachelor’s degree in Electric and Electronic or related field.
- At Least 3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience in hospitality.
- Thai Nationality and age not over 40 years’ old
- Previous experience in hospitality is strongly preferred, although not required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good writing skills and Fluent in English.
- Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests; analyzing and synthesizing data; maintaining control charts; determining root causes; preparing bid specifications.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and safety standards; performing installations.
- Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses.
- Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
- Maintains and improves quality results by completing quality assurance tests; following standards; studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
Interested applicants can send an email with attached C.V. indicating your current
and expected salaries by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Moevenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
47 Sukhumvit 15 Soi, Sukumvit Road, A. Wattana,
T. Klongtoey-nue Bangkok 10110 Tel +662 119-3152