Assistant Employee Relations Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการแรงงานสัมพันธ์
Central Watson Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229038
- Design plan and implement the organization’s employee relations programs policies and procedures
- Provideadvice, counsel and guidance to all employees regardingcompany policies and procedures
- Be responsible for updating and conducting company rules and regulations
- Work on internal and external communications including CSR
- Coordinate with concerned government department ex. Labor Department and others related government department
- Create tools and implement exit interview and reports
- Build up good relationship in organization including security, welfare, and quality of work life as well as Employee Engagement Program
- Participate in resolving Labor dispute situations and investigation when required
- Thai aged 30 - 45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields
- At least 2 years’experience at supervisor level in ER Role
- Understanding of Thai labour laws
- Good English communication skills
- Strong personality with good management skills
- Dynamic and able to work well under pressure
Interested person please submit your resume stating your career brief and a recent photo via APPLY NOW
Contact Information :
Human Resources Department,
Central Watson Company Limited.
3388/23-24, 5th Floor, Sirinrat Building,
Rama 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact person: Khun Jintana 02-665-2020 , 085-483-3115
Link Website : http://www.watsons.co.th
Only successful applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Watson Co., Ltd.
About Central Watson Co., Ltd.
Central Watson Co., Ltd (WTCTH) is a subsidiary company of A.S. Watson Group (ASW), a member of the world renowned multinational conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Limited. ASW is the world's largest health, beauty & lifestyle retailer with over 10,700 stores operating 13 retail brands in 24 markets worldwide, serving over 27 million customers per week and employing more than 100,000 employees.
Watsons, the No.1 health and beauty retailer in Asia and Thailand with the highest sales for seven consecutive years, was launched in Thailand in 1996 with the first store located at the Maneeya Center building. Watsons is the country’s leading health and beauty store currently over 350 stores offering products from consumer goods to health and beauty products. Watsons continually aims to offer top quality products combined with value for money, as well as providing high-standards of service to every customer. Watsons has been awarded Superbrands Status for the 6rd year by the Thailand Superbrands Council for the brand’s strong brand quality, affinity, and leadership in the industry.