Assistant Division Manager & Sr. Consultants – Health Division
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238871
Is being a headhunter what you’ve always been looking for?
Position: Assistant Division Manager & Sr. Consultants – Health Division
“My job is to find senior people for my clients. My clients are big international companies who know that only the best will do. It’s my job to find them their Managers and Directors, their VP’s and CEO’s. These people don’t apply to job adverts so I need to track them down and present the opportunity to them. These are senior people who really know their stuff and will only be interested in something that is much better than what they currently have so I need to be persuasive but in a logical and analytical manner. They won’t deal with me if they don’t think I’m plausible or if they don’t trust me. This is what makes what I do so interesting.”
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Monroe Consulting Group – Thailand
Who are we?
Monroe Consulting Group is an award winning, executive level recruitment specialist boasting a network of offices throughout Asia that include Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, The Philippines and China. We are part of the Empresaria Group a company with over 150 offices in over 20 countries.
An executive recruitment industry overview
The executive recruitment industry is a dynamic, fast paced and highly competitive industry, offering exciting career opportunities for talented individuals. Experts estimate the industry to be valued at over $420 billion and it has grown on average 12% per annum globally. Southeast Asia is a fast developing recruitment market and has massive untapped potential.
You will be looking after a small team of recruitment consultants (typically 4 to 8) working in the Health Division which covers pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, life sciences and hospitals. As well as leading and mentoring your team, you will also be a hands-on recruiter and be expected to maintain a client base, develop new business and place executive level candidates. Our business environment is based on quality of service and sound business ethics and offers a dynamic environment that nurtures your talents and lets you grow as an individual.
The benefits of joining Monroe Consulting Group – Thailand
- We are in very modern offices in Asoke and have uninterrupted and panoramic views of central Bangkok.
- A young team (average age is 27) of bright, energetic and ambitious professionals who love what they do and are not afraid to shown it.
- We have a great atmosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy but we also know how to have fun.
- Excellent training.
- Great career progression for the ambitious.
What financial rewards could you expect?
We offer a highly competitive basic salary based on your experience and very high commission levels (which are the envy of the industry). We don't pay 'draws' on salaries or 'ceilings' on earnings or some fancy threshold scheme that benefits the employer more than the employee. Just straight forward month in month out basic salaries and great commissions on top.
- You will have previous recruitment experience or work experience gained in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Life Sciences or related.
- You must have exceptional oral and written communication skills in both Thai and English. We require complete fluency in English for this role and, as an indicator; we will not consider anyone with a TOEIC score of less than 780 (preferably higher).
- You should have some sales experience and or account management experience and preferably have worked to targets and on commission.
- You will need to be a confident and effective communicator, easily able to talk to a Managing Director one minute and a student the next.
- You should be one of life’s achievers, with the willingness and enthusiasm to work hard to achieve your goals and exceptional financial rewards.
- You should have a positive, can-do attitude with adjectives to describe yourself being motivated, ambitious and confident.
- You should be goal orientated, a good team player and able to handle multiple priorities.
- You should be a tenacious problem solver, able to work to deadlines and targets.
INTERESTED? Then please follow the application process below. Your initial application forms the basis of selection and you will not pass unless you follow the instructions carefully.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are qualified for this role please simply click the APPLY button below. The cover letter should be a separate document in English, outlining why you are suitable within the criteria we have stipulated. Please be aware that no candidates will be considered without the cover letter so please ensure this is part of your application.
Thank you for taking the time to consider our position. We look forward to hearing from you.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.