Assistant Credit Analyst Manager
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214657
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of credit management to against the company risk, also to measure, analyze, control and recommend credit risk under the authority, to be at the appropriate level in accordance with department policy
- Checking annual review of customer’s performances and perform credit analysis to identify the history payment of the customers or potential customers and take appropriate action in order to reduce the credit risk.
- Coordinate with related departments in utilizing tools/systems in credit risk & management
- Responsible for others assignments such as check and monitor calculation of early terminate case, calculation for trouble debt restructure (TDR) as well as the various criteria such as overdue payment, daily interest charge, delay payment penalty, other fee, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Economic, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years experience in Finance, Banking, Leasing
- Responsible, perseverance and strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Good Command of English both spoken & written
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.