Assistant Community Relations Manager
SCG - The Siam Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225183
- Responsible for conducting and initiating CSR projects relating to environmental and health issue such as Fish Home project which can support Eco-Factory assessment.
- Coordinate with local communities, government agencies and SCG Chemicals in conducting CSR activities.
- Analyze and evaluate existing and future CSR projects.
- Initiate new CSR projects especially environmental and health projects.
- Support Eco-Factory assessment for all companies affiliated to SCG Chemicals.
- Bachelor in Political Science ,Social Science , Communication Arts , Mass Communication or Related Fields.
- Achieved a minimum GPA of 2.70 for undergraduate 3.30 for post-graduates studies
- Good communication in both spoken and written in English (required TOEIC at least 550)
- Experience in CSR , Government Affair or related field for 1-3 years.
- Excellent in communication skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SCG - The Siam Cement Public Company Limited
About SCG - The Siam Cement Public Company Limited
SCG as a leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region, SCG has carried out business in line with the sustainable development approach under corporate governance principles for 100 years. SCG was established in 1913 to produce cement, a main building material for infrastructure which was vital to the nation’s development at that time. Since its founding, SCG has grown and expand into a diversified group of operations encompassing three core business units: SCG Cement-Building Materials, SCG Chemicals and SCG Paper. SCG and its subsidiaries for fiscal year 2012, which showed Revenue from Sales of 407,601 Million Baht (US$13,115 Million)
SCG has pledged its commitment to ongoing business, creating innovative products, services, process, and business models to create higher value and address the needs of all concerned parties. SCG continually rejuvenates itself to sustain business leadership in the ASEAN region, while being internationally competitive. SCG has also received national and international prestigious awards and recognition in various areas. This enhances SCG’s competitiveness in the global market. Further, SCG is dedicated to contributing to sustain growth and development of every community where we operates