Assistant Communication Manager (Site Communication)
The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247657
- Design and implement internal communication / community communication in Rayong site.
- Manage and produce communication tools / media.
- Draft the corporate communication message.
- Support crisis communication.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- Achieved a minimum GPA of 2.70 for undergraduate 3.30 for post-graduates studies.
- Good communication in both spoken and written in English (required TOEIC at least 550).
- Experience in Change Management or Content Management is advantage.
- Good Communication Skill/Good Adaptability/Good Initiative.
Talent Recruitment Center
The Siam Cement Public Company Limited
Recruiter: Apisit Maneeram
Contact Phone number: 02-586-5667
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
About The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
SCG as a leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region, SCG has carried out business in line with the sustainable development approach under corporate governance principles for 100 years. SCG was established in 1913 to produce cement, a main building material for infrastructure which was vital to the nation’s development at that time Since its founding, SCG has grown and expand into a diversified group of operations encompassing three core business units: SCG Cement-Building Materials, SCG Chemicals and SCG Paper. Chemicals, Paper. SCG and its subsidiaries for fiscal year 2012, which showed Revenue from Sales of 407,601 Million Baht (US$13,115 Million)
SCG has pledged its commitment to ongoing business, creating innovative products, services, process, and business models to create higher value and address the needs of all concerned parties. SCG continually rejuvenates itself to sustain business leadership in the ASEAN region, while being internationally competitive. SCG has also received national and international prestigious awards and recognition in various areas. This enhances SCG’s competitiveness in the global market. Further, SCG is dedicated to contributing to sustain growth and development of every community where we operates. We are now seeking for professionals who are dynamic and initiative to join with us.