Assistant Chief Engineer/ผู้ช่วยหัวหน้าแผนกช่างและซ่อมบำรุง
Phokeethra Resort & Spa Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215693
Employer Ref. THI20160902022
- Supports and initiate programs for the improvement procedures and the
- reduction of energy and utility costs.
- Analysis and monitors energy costs and expenditures for the department.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual CAPEX Budget.
- Reviews proposed capital expenditure authorization requests forms, and
- makes appropriate recommendations.
- Conducts such functions as interviewing, hiring, orientation, performance
- appraisal, coaching, counseling, training, and dismissal if necessary to
- ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
- Coordinates with outside contractors and agencies in connection with
- major rehabilitation projects or additions.
- Interacts and cooperates with Hotel guests and outside contractors as
- directed by his superior.
- Responsible for the proper organization and functioning of the energy
- management function of the department.
- Assists the Engineer Manager in determining the necessity and viability
- of outside contracting, investigates contractors and submits
- recommendations for final approval.
- Reports any progress, problem to the Engineer Manager.
- Is responsible to issues warnings to his subordinates for infringements of
- Hotel Rules and Regulations
- Ensures that personal grooming and hygiene standards are being observed.
- Checks all shift personnel at the start of each shift.
- Ensures all shift personnel follow the Engineering Standards and Procedures
- as issued from time to time.
- Complies with Hotel's Health, Safety & Hygiene policy.
- Preventive maintenance 50 % of plan
- Reduce energy cost 5% of last year
- Complete all training program
- Reduce complaint from guest 10% from last year
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Phokeethra Resort & Spa Co., Ltd.
About Phokeethra Resort & Spa Co., Ltd.