GMS Duty Free Co., Ltd.
GMS Duty Free Company Limited is a brand-new downtown duty free department store in Phuket. This joint venture company was founded in April 2013 with 500 million-Baht capital by three parties who are excellent in different fields of business. Our shareholders are GG Investor Company Limited: a well-known jewelry retailer, DFM Holding Company Limited: Thailand’s leading retail business under brand of The Mall Group, and Hotel Shilla Company Limited: a Samsung Group affiliate operating distinguished luxurious hotels and world’s leading duty free shops. With a great concern for our customers’ complacency, our goal is to established modern and stylish duty free retail store distributing world class and local brand name products subjected to the Copyright and Trademark together with the finest service.
Assistant Category Manager (Cosmetic & Perfume)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246668
Reports to: Chief Buying & Merchandising Officer
Job Location: Bangkok
- Coordinate with partners on ordering process and shipment.
- To be responsible for FDA registration and coordinate with regulatory team
- Contact with government department regarding to FDA issue
- Maintain product information in SAP system - Ensure Import, Export and Customs Clearance Process compliance with International and Thai Law & Regulations
- Monitor and analyse sales performance and inventory
- Create and prepare sales report upon management requested
- Create and monitor sales promotion to maximize customer interest
- Communicate with other departments and oversea team
- Female/Male age between 28-35 years old with Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Cosmetic / Perfume / Fashion or Retails will be advantaged
- Good knowledge of import Merchandise
- Good relationship and communication Skill
- Required Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word; Power Point as well as SAP
- Good command of speaking and writing in English
- Work in Bangkok Office
Interested candidates, please submit your application in English with recent photograph, stating personal detail with full history of working experience, current and expected salary via "Apply Now" button.
Contact Person: Ms. Sirinrat Koysomboon – HRM Officer
Tel: (+66 88) 760 4243 (Mon.-Fri. 09.00-18.00)
Bangkok Office: 49 Fl. 3, Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Phuket Office: 888 Moo.1, Kathu, Kathu, Phuket 83120