Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228590
- Manage and ensure the team are utilizing systems to allow for effective controls, smooth workflow and transparency are upheld
- Upload and delivery of purchase orders
- Receiving and managing confirmations and changes to supplier’s critical path
- Managing order balances
- Owner of data quality e.g. cost prices calculated correctly
- Preparing necessity data and report to support buyer and team
- Develop strong relationships both within our own team and across functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Buying Coordination, Buying or Administrative is preferable
- Detail-oriented, fully independent and organized, and able to multi-task.
- Able to work with fixed deadline and high workload
- Commercial awareness.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- Good command in English & Thai languages, both of writing and speaking
How to apply:
ATTENTION: Please only send your application via APPLY NOW
Your completed application should include your CV, availability and salary expectations. Should you have questions, please contact HR Team at 02-105-4271
For any other available positions, please check it in Zalora Career Section http://worldwide.zalora.com/careers/index.html
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
International fashion giant Zalora (zalora.com) is now recruiting talent to take part in its ongoing expansion on the Thai online retail market.
Zalora is part of Rocket Internet GmbH, one of Europe’s most successful and best-known internet incubators. As such we have over 200 companies in our portfolio and are involved in Facebook, Groupon, eBay and many other successful online-businesses across the globe.
With rapid expansion plans, substantial financial backing and a proven track-record in several international markets, this online retailer is set to take the Thai online retail market for fashion and lifestyle by storm. We already operate multiple successful e-commerce companies worldwide such as www.zalando.de in Europe, www.locondo.jp in Japan, www.theiconic.com.au in Australia and many more. In Thailand Zalora (www.zalora.co.th) launched in March and by now has become a key player offering a broad range of styles and reaching a wide audience on- and offline.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for a highly prestigious international company that is strongly committed to the Thai market and offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual work atmosphere.