Assistant Business Development Manager
Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249541
- Conduct research and also make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment project of the organization
- Draft and implement mutually beneficial terms with partners
- Track, analyze and compile reports on physical marketing data
- Develop and execute business development roadmap
- Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends
- Perform various tasks to support the Business Development team
- Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by the organization’s business development team
- Contribute to the management of the organization’s systems to ensure things are done accurately
- Manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements made known by clients
- Support the Business Development team
- Work under direction of the Business Development Director
- Assist the Director to make inquiries on small projects and to handle them from start to finish
- Cooperate in positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and organization’s partners
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Ability to adequately demonstrate working experience acquired from similar positions
- Ability to adequately perform professional and financial services relating to the needs of the organization
- Strong creative ability
- Ability to carry out research relating to the organization and collate the information derived from such research towards improving the organization’s business status
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms (Thai and English)
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
- Ability to focus on the designed end goals of the organization
- Excellent skills in time management
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work as team player
- Strong drive towards fulfillment of company’s goals
Interested candidates please submit current resume with recent photo, stating qualification, experiences, and expected salary by e-mail.
Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
546/7, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
About Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd. is the real estate development arm of Prayoonwit Group, one of the largest and oldest civil construction companies in Thailand, a leading Thai developer of quality property, hospitality, entertainment, residential and retail projects. The company is committed to raising industry benchmarks in Thailand with property developments that marry together bold visions and higher living standards.
We have developed InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, BlPort Hua Hin Resort Mall, high-end residential “Park 24”. Currently, we are developing several condominium projects and international hotel both in Hua Hin and Bangkok, luxury hospitality, and Asia’s best Water Park “Vana Nava Hua Hin Asia First Water Jungle”.
Our office is seeking an outstanding candidate for the following position: