NORMA Group is an international group of companies active in the production, engineering and sales of clamps and connectors, in metal or plastic, as a single component or in a complete fluid system.
The global Business Units are divided in two; being “Engineered Joining Technology” where for the major part customer designed application related components and systems are supplied to the OEM industry worldwide; and “Distribution Services” where specialized in producing and distributing via own distribution centers or appointed importers and dealers, standard general application connectors from stock in over 70 countries to the MRO market.
Assistant Area Sales Manager – Thailand & IndoChina
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001235444
To grow sales revenue through the establishment of distribution networks within the defined market sectors of:-
- Engineering and Industrial Supplies & Hardware
- Plumbing and Infrastructure
- Automotive and Industrial OEM’s
- Automotive Aftermarket
Primary Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Take on full responsibility on the distribution & channels business for Thailand and IndoChina region (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar).
- Interface into the group through regional meetings, common visits and daily use of an eCRM tool.
- Take on full commercial responsibility for:-
o Pricing and Margins within their country.
o Preparation for financial plans including forecasting and budgeting and the five year strategic plan.
o Customer and account management e.g. receivable collection.
o Any other metrics aligned with group objectives.
- Responsible for developing the Distribution Services:-
o Define the market structures and relevant market segments.
o Identify targets and their potential.
o Identify from the NORMA Group portfolio of products and brands, the target product ranges that fits to the market needs.
o Develop/set-up distribution partners and customers.
o Establish NORMA Brands in the market based on innovation, value to customers, service and quality.
o Develop marketing initiatives to promote sales of NORMA Products.
o Drive product penetration, distribution and develop sell-in and conversion programs to drive accelerated growth.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager based in Singapore.
Ideally located to serve existing customers and grow customer base in Bangkok, Bangkok Metropolis, provincial and regional. Facility and office in Amata Nakorn,I.E. Chonburi
This position will manage 1 sales engineer based in Thailand.
Education and/or Experience:
- Basic degree in Engineering and a post graduate qualification in sales and marketing.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position and environment.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in managing direct sales engineer / executive
- Strong network of hardware / industrial components distributors, wholesalers and retailers in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao and Myanmar
- Proven track record in hardware sales and/or industrial component sales
- Previous experience working in a multi-national company.
- Experience in or setting up distribution networks and channels management.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate new markets and to close deals.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels within an international environment.
- Strong written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to develop an internal, informal network.
- Outgoing and willing to perform cold calls
- Proficient in the use of standard software packages.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast paced and evolving environment, self-motivated, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position.)
Interested please send your CV via APPLY NOW below
ส่งรูปถ่าย และประวัติ พร้อมเงินเดือนที่ต้องการ หรือสมัครด้วยตนเองที่
บริษัท นอร์มา แปซิฟิค (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
700/709 หมู่ 1, นิคมอุตสาหกรรม อมตะนคร,
ตำบล พานทอง อำเภอ พานทอง ชลบุรี 20160
โทร: 092 9148062, 038 079904-6