Assistant Airfreight Manager – Freight Forwarder “Urgently Required”
Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248057
Key Accountabilities :-
- Handle airfreight operation team at head office and airport office
- Manage and support consolidate airport team, can proceed Dangerous Goods, General Cargo shipment, and all kind of privilege form, such as Form A, C/O, chamber, etc)
- Manage and support supervisor both import and export to proceed the complete job file for closing by manager or close job by month end assign by manager
- Responsible support team/ problem solving in all section
- Responsible for customer contacts, follow up contacts per telephone an visits as per requested.
- Create team competency to represent self or company in personal and professional manner as a god role model to customers and colleagues
- Have knowledge in export / import field in order to give support and guideline to team
- Establish and maintain good relationship with concern parties, such as airline, cargo terminal, oversea, customs clearance, subcontractor support shipment
- Drive and support team to perform performance to meet KPI and business growth
- Ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer quality requirements
- Minimum 3 years of management level experienced in Airfreight industry
- 5-8 years in experienced Freight Forwarding/ Logistics/ shipping in Airfreight industry
- Possess knowledge of customs clearance and customs regulations
- Possess knowledge of supplier conditions, deliver terms, Inco terms and purchasing conditions
- Strong analytic abilities including ability to represent concepts and performance in management reports
- Knowledge of market specifics but also airfreight market globally
- Strong negotiation skills and leadership skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Extensive skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, Please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary by click “Apply Now”
Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
HR Strategy Department
Prakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-736 2772 Fax : 02-741-4080-1
Website : www.geodiswilson.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
About Geodis Wilson Thai Ltd.
Geodis Freight Forwarding is a division of Geodis Group, a global logistics provider. As part of the French railway company SNCF, Geodis offers a wide range of sustainable, innovative and cost saving multimodal solutions.
Geodis Freight Forwarding makes customers more competitive by delivering their cargo across five continents by sea and air and by making their supply chain transparent and easy to manage.
An early trendsetter in supporting customers in the region, Geodis Freight Forwarding was one of the first international logistics companies to establish operations in China and India, and has been operating in Asia Pacific for over 30 years. It has a passionate team of more than 2,500 employees in the region, striving to deliver ‘best in class’ customer service and performance.
We logistic your growth