Assistant After-Sales Service Communications Manager
Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255304
Employer Ref. *nnuangla@mazda UPD
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop service branding strategies, plan and execution including related materials to enhance After-Sales Service image.
- Align the direction & execution of all After-Sales & Service communications with Marketing Communications & Company’s visual identity and direction.
- Take care of all After-Sales Service communications tasks & materials in service related especially advertising & communications theme and concept for both external & internal communications:
- After-Sales Service Marketing campaign
- After-Sales’ Product and Service
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentation and conduct meetings to share information in After-Sales Service communications related.
- Assist with the facilitation and implementation of After-Sales Service communications related activities at the dealership and ensure that all activities are coherent in direction.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing effective direction & training of After-Sales Service Marketing Communications to dealership.
- Assist with After-Sales Service related market research and recommend improvement measures with the aim of continuously enhancing customer satisfaction with After-Sales Service.
- Formulate department budget, conduct operative planning, develop and use various reporting tools to facilitate the department planning and controlling about communications related.
- Male / Female, age 30 years and above.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Major Marketing, Advertising or related fields or Management Engineering is a plus.
- 5-10 years in Automotive After-Sales and/or Sales department with at least 5 years in a Managerial position. Solid background in marketing communications. Clear understanding of Product planning Processes in After-Sales Service & Business.
- Excellent Communication skills, Leadership skills, People focus, Integrity, Analytical, Task Oriented and good command in English. Team player looking for cross business opportunities.
- Enthusiastic and Strong interpersonal skills and organization skill.
- Highly motivated with a keen interest in the automotive industry
- Good technical aptitude (product related)
689 Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier,15th-16th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton, Vadhana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
"Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co.,Ltd." established since 1990 our company is responsible for all facets of sales, marketing, service, parts and support for customers and dealers.
For Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd. there are two fundamental areas of importance :
- The satisfaction of customer with Mazda after sales service
- The ability of the dealer showroom experience to adequately introduce customers to Mazda products in a comfortable and meaningful manner
Moreover we do both create ZoomZoom products with impressive service and also providing career development for our people. We are now creating great opportunities for professional excellence candidates who want to join us