Assistant Administration Manager /Receptionist
Lorenz & Partners Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235489
Main Job Duties
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquire to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/ visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Prepare and sent outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization’s databases
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
Report to: Administration Manager
You work in a team of international and Thai lawyers, tax experts and accountants focusing on the above duties and interacting with the team members from other departments in order to offer efficient and commercially viable advice to our international clients.
The work is mainly conducted in our Bangkok office; travelling will be exceptional.
Skills and Qualifications:
To work as an Assistant Administration Manager in our team, you need to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Thai national (Female)
- 22-26 years
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics (newly graduates welcome)
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably studies abroad
- Able and willing to do general work in the office, work in a team and to be pro-active
- Interested to work in a western environment and willing to learn and develop new administrative skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary which is increased yearly based on your performance
- Additional benefits, such as:
- up to three months’ bonus per year
- private health insurance
- Provident Fund 5%
- State of the art working environment (double monitor for each work place, electronic filing where possible, personal laptop for staff working outside)
- External and internal training
- English courses
- Learning many new tasks developing your career
- Working in a truly international environment and a multidisciplinary team
- Regular staff activities
- Massage Therapy once a week
- Discount access to fitness club
If you are interested in the above position, please send your application in English including your expected salary and details on your working experience to:
Lorenz & Partners Co., Ltd.
27th Floor Bangkok City Tower
179 South Sathorn Rd.
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lorenz & Partners Co., Ltd.
About Lorenz & Partners Co., Ltd.
Lorenz & Partners
Legal, Tax and Business Consultants
Lorenz & Partners is an international boutique legal and tax consulting firm established in Bangkok in 1995. We are specialized in advising foreign companies with respect to their investment in South-East Asia and offer one-stop solutions that cover all aspects of the client’s project. Our multidisciplinary team consists of 30+ Thai and foreign staff. For further information please visit our webpage at www.lorenz-partners.com.
We are currently looking for a
More Jobs from this employer