Assistant Admin and Communication Manager - Bangplee Plant
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001271385
- Manage & control all administrative tasks including those relating to transportation, canteen, housekeeping, 5s, office supplies, etc
- Manage all internal communication
- Support company events
- Handle and monitor petty cash for office necessary need
- Lead and supervise Admin tea
- University degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- At least 5 years working experience in Administrative or general affairs field
- Good human relations, a positive attitude and service-minded
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking , planning and organizing skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and computer literacy
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd. As a leading international branded goods company, Beiersdorf focuses on the development and care of a few global consumer brands with products that are simple part of everyday life.
The outstanding features of the brands Nivea, Eucerin, Labello, Futuro and Hansaplast are their reliable quality and their great benefits for the consumer.
Beiersdorf was founded in Hamburg in 1882. Today more than 17,000 employees around the world are working with great dedication to constantly improve on the product performance. The success of this effort is proven by the confidence and satisfaction of our customer worldwide.