Assistant Accounts and Operation Manager or Accounts & Operation Manager
AsiaPay (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240145
- Full set of Account duties & support daily accounts operation;
- Assist to the audit works; issue setup Fee invoice, renewal Fee and tax invoice/receipt; Withholding Tax Letter to Supplier;
- Prepare settlement report to merchant (Twice a Month and every Friday);
- Submit Value Added Tax (PP20), Withholding Tax (PND 3&53) and PND 50 (Yearly) and PND51 (Half Year);
- Financial submission to Head office every month
- Maintain professional, effective and efficient communication within the business operations.
- Support daily eCommerce merchant operations and enquiries, responsible for merchants KYC, profile setup and account maintenance.
- Monitor daily activities of eCommerce merchants to control risk and minimize fraud transactions.
- To review reports and operational procedures to develop new ideas, methods to streamline operation process, revenue and profitability.
- To facilitate the launch of new projects and products to eCommerce merchants and partners.
- University degree holder with minimum 3 years of experience in Operation,Accounting, Financial or related field;
- Banking or financial related or regional operation experience will be an advantage
- Familiar with Credit Card or payment products an advantage
- Analytical minded and able to work independently and under pressure with tight schedule
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Aggressive, Result-oriented, Service-minded, Positive attitude and Fast learner with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
We offer attractive remuneration to the right person with fast track career development opportunities and fringe benefits. Interested parties please apply with details CV, salary expected and telephone number to:
The Manager, Personnel & General Administration Department,
AsiaPay (Thailand) Limited
121/49, R. S. Tower, Level 11. Ratchadapisek Road, Dindeang, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AsiaPay (Thailand) Ltd.
About AsiaPay (Thailand) Ltd.
Founded in 2000, AsiaPay, a premier electronic payment solution and technology vendor and payment service provider, strives to bring advanced, secure, integrated and cost-effective electronic payment processing solutions and services to banks, corporate and eBusinesses in the worldwide market, covering international credit card, China UnionPay (CUP) card, debit card and other prepaid card payments. AsiaPay is an accredited payment processor and payment gateway solution vendor for banks, certified IPSP for merchants, certified international 3-D Secure vendor for Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB. AsiaPay offers its variety of award-winning payment solutions that are multi-currency, multi-lingual, multi-card and multi-channel, together with its advanced fraud detection and management solutions.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, AsiaPay offers its professional ePayment solution consultancy and quality local service support across its other 12 offices in Asia including: Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, mainland China, Taiwan, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.
To cope with our accelerated business expansion in Asia, we cordially invite high calibre candidates for the following dynamic position.
More Jobs from this employer