Assistant Accounting Manager-Amata Office, Chonburi
Gulf Agency Company (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220669
- Take responsibility for the overall Finance and Accounting department.
- Lead and drive the Finance and Accounting department to control and deliver budgetary performance.
- Oversee all of the areas of the Finance department including Accounts Payable, Accounts Received, General Ledger, Billings and Project etc.
- Provide hands on management in the areas of accounting, reporting, tax internal control and budgeting.
- Ensure all work tasks and reports are correct and are produced in a timely manner.
- Oversee and sign off monthly reports.
- Coach and develop subordinates to maximize potential of the department.
- Implement or change within the department improving efficiency and streamlining processes accordingly.
- Be up-to-date with new working practices and finance and accounting legislation.
- Male/Female, Age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or any related field
- At least 5 years experience in Accounting Management and preferably within the Warehouse and transportation industry.
- Must have CPD qualification and Taxation knowledge.
- Good team management, leadership and communications skill
- Good command of English
- Based in Amata, Chonburi province.
We offer attractive packages along with excellent career progression. Interested applicant kindly submit your detailed resume along with salary expectation and specify position you apply on subject by click " Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gulf Agency Company (Thailand) Ltd.
About Gulf Agency Company (Thailand) Ltd.
Join the winning team
GAC. Strength, unity and long-term success
GAC Thailand is part of the GAC Group, a global provider of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services with more than 10,000 employee in over 300 offices worldwide. Established in 1992, GAC Thailand provides a comprehensive range of shipping, logistics and distribution service from ship agency to air and sea freight, project logistics, oil & gas support, customs clearance, 3PL and warehousing. As part of our expansion, we are looking for a dynamic and commercially-driven individual with solid experience to join our team.