Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
Assistant Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001255211
Our client is local company founded in a decade ago. They have a reliable network of 10 Service and Distribution Centers and they are sole Distributor for renowned World Class Manufacturers.
Position: Assistant Accounting Manager
- Closing month end reports of the companies, both accurately and on time in Oracle system
- Prepare accounting entry for the Company’s businesses
- Prepare regulatory report and the Company’s operating result to regulators
- Prepare management report in accordance with management required
- Supervise daily operation on payment function such as check tax invoices, review payment vouchers and petty cash and ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions
- Supervise daily operation on receive function such as invoices and received voucher.
- Supervise receivables, payables, cash receipt/disbursements in term of general ledger functions
- Reconcile bank accounts, and prepares related journal entries
- Review reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items
- Assist team to develop/ set up accounting procedures to improve work efficiency
- Assist to collect and analyze data in necessary functions to support the business
- Liaise with Auditors (external and internal)
- Coordinate assets stock takes
- Follow up outstanding BS items (overdue, suspense accounts)
- Calculating and submitting income tax, withholding tax and VAT to Revenue Department
- Manage tax audits and advise Management on Thai tax issues
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Accounting, at least 5 years’ experience in Accounting and Tax.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP is a must (Oracle is preferred).
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills and Service-mind oriented.
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume to e-mail at bank @ staffers.co.th
For more information, please feel free to contact at 081-939-3925 or 02-652-0775-6 Ext. 202
"Only Short-listed candidate will be notified"